Friday, November 30, 2012

My November CTTY


Today is already the last day of November and I am on a camping trip. Our temp is approximately 77 degrees. Beautiful day. I brought my little Janome sewing machine and did some sewing this morning at our campsite. Here's what I made. I really love how this composition notebook cover came out. I used Little Black Dress fabric. And I'm just in time to post for Christmas Through The Year. I made the Christmas gift for a co-worker, I think she will like it.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

Darlene said...

Very cute! Have fun on your camping trip.

Cyn said...

I would love to sew while camping LOL..have a great time!

Cheryl said...

Really cute....love the fabrics you used.

Carol said...

Very cute! She's really going to like it! Have fun camping!

Karin said...

Posting while on a camping trip - now THAT's dedication! LOL. What a beautiful cover - your co-worker is sure to love it!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Very cute indeed. Nice finish for CTTY.

Wendy said...

Lucky co-worker to get a nice gift. Sewing and camping that's awesome.