Monday, November 12, 2012

Never Say Never

I've been saying for years that I so don't do paper piecing. Well today I'm showing you a paper pieced mini quilt that I made last Saturday. Just goes to show you never say never. I found the pattern on Sew Mama Sew, they are posting gift ideas. This was fun to make and very easy. I believe it's all in the way it's taught because, the instructions from Kelly were easy to understand and even me a novice paper piecer was able to make this quilt. Go here to find this pattern and a bunch of other pattern ideas as well.

9 comments:

Michele said...

Lovely Carol! Wonderful paper piecing job :-) This will be on my list of projects to try.

Michele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JoAnne said...

Paper piecing isn't my favorite, but I'll do it if the results are worth it. In this case I would say it is! I read about you this morning on Nicole's blog. How exciting for you!

Wendy said...

It looks great. I don't do paper piecing either.

Carol said...

Sure is cute!

Darlene said...

Very cute, indeed.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Ready for Valentine's Day! I'm a paper piecing novice myself but I'm going to check out the link. Thanks for sharing.

Cheryl said...

very, very cute!!

Sinta Renee said...

Sometimes paper piecing is just worth it... and this is one of those times! I love, love love it... bumpa bumpa bum...