Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Bouncing Along

Each day I'm doing a little bit more on the Bounce quilt. This is a quilt I was asked to make by a co-worker. I was telling my husband yesterday about how I needed to get my sewing done. He says what would happen if you didn't. Well the daughter of the work friend wouldn't have a Christmas gift and that wouldn't be very nice since I told her I would make the quilt for her. So I'm plugging away each day. I'm doing 27 star blocks as I already have 3 done. I decided to only make 30 blocks instead of the 36 in the patten and I think it will be fine. Tomorrow I will sew these blocks together.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

gilly said...

Keep bouncing - look forward to seeing the finished quilt!
xx

Carol said...

Love those stars!

Darlene said...

Pretty stars. You'll be done before you know it.

Kate said...

Keep bouncing sweetie, and maybe have a cut off of August 1 for Christmas quilt requests ; ) as I know all too well how those big projects hsunt you

Michele said...

Once you get a little farther along the sewing will seem to go faster! At least it usually does for me! Your work friend and her daughter will be thrilled with the quilt, I'm sure! You do awesome work! Just promise to show us when it's done.

Wendy said...

Pretty stars, it will be done faster than you think.