Saturday, February 9, 2013

Blog Friends Are The Best!


I got a super nice surprise in my mail box today, a Valentine gift from Cheryl at Polka Dots & Rick Rack.  I just love these little zipper bags! I use them all the time while traveling. I really love the floral fabric Cheryl used and the line quilting is so cute. Cute little button and ribbon on the zipper.  Thanks so much Cheryl, I love it.


And, look at this adorable Valentine banner that was inside the bag. Cute as heck. I have it hanging from the mantle shelf in my living room, looks perfect there for Valentine's Day. Can you believe Valentine's Day is already next Thursday? Do you guys go out to dinner? Do you think you'll get flowers?  It's always fun to see who will get flowers delivered to the office.  Usually one or two. I love flowers but I don't want my husband to spend way too much money on them, and they really are expensive especially when you tack on delivery charges. Tell me your Valentine's Day plans, it's always fun to hear that kind of stuff.

Today I took Betty to get her teeth cleaned.  She was a bit out of it this morning afterward but now she's doing just fine and has nice white clean teeth. They didn't think she would want to eat anything but soft food but she ate her regular dog food that was really put in the dish for Buster. I think she was pretty hungry. 

I hope all of you are having a good Saturday. It's a cooler day for us and a bit cloudy, but it's all good. I enjoy cooler days and even rainy days because it gets hot all too soon.

Thanks for visiting!



11 comments:

Sherrill said...

My valentine passed away in Aug so no plans & won't be expecting any flowers...sure do miss him.

Sherrill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sunny said...

What lovely gifts! My dh and I will have dinner out, and he'll buy me one rose. I think it's crazy to spend a ton of money on flowers, too, so one rose is perfect for me! I know he was thinking of me.

Lesley said...

Love the little zippered bag! We usually go out for supper and I usually receive a lovely rose or two!

Wendy said...

I'm taking a class in the evening. I tell DH not to buy flowers on that day, they are too expensive.

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

Glad your gifties arrived safe and sound! No plans for us!

Loris said...

DH left the house just long enough yesterday so I could get my card made for him. We will probably do lunch :-) He tries to surprise me with treats all the time...partly because I seem to be impossible to surprise with bigger things. I can't help it, I just guess these things early :-)
Love your sweet blogger friend gifts. They really are fun!
Hugs to Betty and Buster.

Darlene said...

Oh my goodness that bag is adorable and the love banner is so sweet. Cheryl is one of the sweetest people I know.

No plans for Valentines Day in our household. We celebrate our anniversary a few day before so Valentines Day is ignored. LOL

Jenny Watson said...

My Goodness! These are looking mind blowing thanks for the whole effort which you made for sharing.

Lapel Pins

Brenda said...

Love your little bag, the fabric is so cheery.