Monday, February 25, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Quilts


I'm still around, been busy though.  I finished a couple of my St. Patrick's Day quilts this last weekend. This first one I'm so happy to finally have it finished.  I made this cute quilt with a tutorial from Kim's Big Quilting Adventure a few years back. I was thinking it was only a couple years ago but when I investigated the date of the tutorial on Kim's blog I discovered that I made it in 2009, 4 years ago, nice to finally do the quilting on it, I decided to hand quilt it.  


Another quilt finish is this modern looking quilt made with black/white and green as the background fabric. I love how this one turned out too.  Buster is helping me out with my photo.


Here's a couple other St. Pat's quilts I got out.  I made this one last year.  The green polka dot shamrocks are pretty cute.


Here's my mini quilt with 9-patches that I made a couple weeks ago.



This one I made a couple years ago using a green celtic looking charm pack.

I still have another Shamrock quilt I want to make this year so when or if I get that done I'll share a picture.  Thanks again for visiting.





13 comments:

Cheryl said...

Woooooowzers!!! What a wonderful parade of St. Patty's quilts. Love them all and of course your helper Buster!

carol fun said...

Oh I am green with envy for all your St. Paddy's Day quilts! Every one is cuter than the next.

Darlene said...

Lots of adorable St. Paddy's Day quilts. I've never made anything for that holiday - may need to reconsider that next year.

blue star stitcher said...

Love the polka-dots on the table runner!

gilly said...

Love, love , love those green polka dots! And Buster is looking cute as always :-)
xx

ARTESANIAS TRINEO DE ILUSIONES said...

Te felicito, te han quedado hermosos, me he paseado por tu blog y de verdad hermosos tus trabajos!!!!, por lo pronto espero verte por mi blog, para que tambien estes enterada de mi dia a dia, asi conocere tu opinion, que es muy importante para mi, un abrazo desde Colombia.


MONIK

Stephanie said...

I love green and the polka dot Shamrocks speak to me. :o) I'm still decorated for Valentine's Day. Thanks for the reminder March is almost here.

Loris said...

Sweet greens! Lovely variety of quilts to display. Buster charms the picture!

Sinta Renee said...

What! I forgot all about celebrating the Luck of the Irish! Your polka dot runner is super cute! I like your table topper... I don't remember seeing that on Kim's blog. She always comes up with cute things.

tink's mom said...

It looks like you are completly ready to celebrate the holiday. Nice work. I realy like the 9 patch.

Michele said...

Really cute! All of them! I especially like the dots :-)

Ranch Wife said...

Busy is good. especially when you have such pretty projects to show for it! I always associate green and white with 4-H, but clovers work with that too. I love the polka dot shamrocks...very cute.

Kate said...

Beautiful St. Patrick's Day runners!