Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mini Thread Spool Quilt


Isn't this so cute? Well I think it is. I love this thread spool pattern from the book Liberty Love. The ruler fabric for the border is perfect for a spool quilt.  I picked it up as a fat quarter when I was at a quilt shop in Colorado - Mama Said Sew.  Don't know the name of the fabric or designer but I'm sure it could be figured out with a Google search.  I cut all of the fabric out for this quilt about a month ago and just now got around to sewing it together.  Thanks for visiting. I hope all of you are having a nice Saturday. 


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

11 comments:

Angie said...

This is adorable. :)

Nancy E said...

Very cute and what great border fabric!

Quilting Kim said...

Very cute. Your border fabric was the perfect choice.

Gerri said...

Such a cute mini. It goes with the theme if this month's Schnibbles, too.

Kim said...

Darling! How big is it? Are you going to make this month's Schnibbles spool quilt too? Seeing this one makes me excited about getting started.

Terry said...

It's adorable! :0)

Carol said...

That is so cute...love the fabrics and colors! :O)

Sue said...

LOVE IT !!! That border is just perfect ! I need to find that fabric ;-)

Anita said...

Love your spools and the border fabric,

Loris said...

I was drawn to that pattern too.
Yours is sweet! Perfect fabric choices.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Awww! Cute! I have a spools quilt that I need to hang on my sewing room wall. I should pull it out so that I remember.