Thursday, April 10, 2014

Birthday Gift




My birthday was yesterday. I took the day off from work. Just having the day to do whatever was great. We did some painting in the new house then went to lunch. Hubby washed my car. Had dinner out. Bought a bookcase with b-day money at Target. Now back to work today. I thought you might like to see a wonderful little quilt made for me by Mary. It's so cute, I love it. The fabrics are so me, made with Happy Go Lucky. Here it is in my sewing room on the table I just painted. Tried my best to get a decent photo. Have a nice day everyone.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

Sue said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

Sounds like you had a Wonderful Day !

Lovely quilt !

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Happy Birthday!! Mine was last week and my BFF made me a quilt for me too!! Enjoy the rest of your week.

Joan said...

Happy Birthday! Such a beautiful quilt!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like you had a perfect day. And your little quilt is lovely.

Darlene said...

I'm sorry I missed your birthday, Carol. Sounds like you had a wonderful day. The little quilt from Mary is adorable.

Wishing you lots of belated birthday wishes.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Hope you had a very happy birthday! Your mini is very cute!